Version II - girls good night chore chart checklist
Girls good night chore chart checklist. Great for kids with ADHD to jump start their executive functioning skills and start the morning off bright and happy! Please convo if you have any questions before purchase. No refunds on instant download products. For personal use only - not to be shared.
File format: 12" x 8", 300 dpi, print ready jpeg poster.
Direct Checkout is the preferred method of payment. All transactions are processed though Etsy so I never have access to your personal information other than name and address for shipping purposes.
Taxes: I collect taxes on purchases for shipping addresses in the State of Texas. The State of Texas collects taxes on graphic design services. Please see www.window.state.tx.us for more information.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read before you purchase! -
NO REFUNDS can be made on ELECTRONIC, CUSTOMIZED or PERSONALIZED items UNLESS your product is not exactly as you ordered it as set forth in the listing or last proof. Please note that some listings have upgraded features like rounded corners. These must be purchased separately from printing. THE LISTING IMAGES ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE MEANT TO DEMONSTRATE THE OPTIONS YOU HAVE, NOT A GUARANTEE OF SERVICE.
If you received your order and it has print quality issues, I will contact the printer to see if they will reprint depending on the issue you're reporting. **REFUNDS** CANNOT BE GIVEN FOR ORDERS WITH PRINT QUALITY ISSUES, THIS INCLUDES TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS. I WILL HAVE YOUR ORDER RE-PRINTED AND SHIPPED TO YOU (UPS 1 Bus Day in US) AT NO ADDITIONAL COST IF THE PRINTER MADE A MISTAKE.
Your purchase of a listing confirms that you are agreeing to purchase the item as it appears in the listing or your last proof, whichever is most up to date.
Print quality problems DO NOT include color variation. Most items in this shop are produced via digital printing which uses only four inks to create all printed colors, therefore, some colors are difficult to match. A DIGITAL PRINT OF A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT WOULD IF PRINTED ON PHOTO PAPER, they use different techniques, inks and paper. I CANNOT offer a refund because of this.
Print quality problems also DO NOT include area trimmed after printing. All proofs are sent with a 0.125" bleed that are trimmed from the final product.
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR OWN DIGITAL FILES FOR PRINT, you are responsible for ensuring your files meet the following criteria: RGB color space, 300 dpi PDF, JPG or TIFF (flatten transparencies and outline fonts if necessary), and provide a 0.125" bleed and safe area. By submitting your files for print you agree that your files meet the above criteria and approve of the files as-is. There are no refunds for this type of transaction.
IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED with your product, PLEASE contact me before leaving negative feedback and give me a chance to make it right! I realize that every purchase is unique and sometimes things happen that are unexpected. So, take a deep breath and let's figure out how to make it right.
So you have questions, huh? Me too! :) Let's figure this out together ...
IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY, please let me know before you purchase so that I can evaluate whether or not it's possible for me to accommodate you.
::: Q: I really like a listing in your shop but it's not exactly what I want, can I change it?
A: You can change the colors and fonts on any listing for free. I can usually make other changes upon request but it depends on how busy the shop is and how long you can wait for the changes.
::: Q: How do I send you all of my information for an item? :::
A: PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE NOTES TO SELLER AT CHECKOUT. I understand that stuff will invariably be left out of your details too, that's what the proofs are for.
If you have to wait until you have all the information, please do so. This ensures that you get your first proof as close to the final product as possible and your first proof isn't wasted. Please don't send text information as as .jpg or other image files that I will have to re-type your information from (I will make mistakes!). I don't currently offer suggestions on wording, etc.
NOTE: All original images and text associated with www.icingonthepaper.etsy.com is copyright Icing on the Paper, LLC (2014) and their respective owners. No information on this site can be shared electronically or otherwise without giving credit to the photographer (if applicable) and Icing on the Paper, LLC for the designs and content featured here.
:::::::::::: PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATES ::::::::::::
2. Because of the nature of this product, absolutely NO REFUNDS can be given for this product.
3. You need to know how to use Photoshop, layers and clipping masks to use this product. This product is NOT intended for Photoshop beginners and technical assistance is not offered with purchase.
4. Fonts are NOT included with purchase of your template; however, the name of the fonts used will be provided.
5. You are responsible for assuring that your file meets the size, bleed, crop, color profile etc. of the printer you’ve chosen. Icing on the Paper cannot be held responsible for print production errors.
6. Files are created in Photoshop CS5 and are not guaranteed to work with Photoshop elements or previous versions of Photoshop. Purchase at your own risk. Template designs are as-is.
8. TEMPLATE LICENSE – Only for use by photographers to create products for clients they have physically taken pictures of or for personal use. YOU MAY NOT USE THESE FILES OR ANY PORTION OF THE FILES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
a. Re-sell as a digital file or physical product on a retail site (i.e., Etsy, Zazzle, Café Press, etc.).
b. Transfer a copy of this file to anyone else.
c. Use portions of this file on a blog, website or any other application other than what the original design is intended for.
d. This list is not inclusive of all prohibited uses. Icing on the Paper retains the right to define inappropriate uses not covered here. If you are unclear about how you can use this file, please ask first!
9. Icing on the Paper maintains the copyright for all images used in templates and may use them it whatever way it chooses. You may in now way claim any portion of the template or designs as your own.
10. PROPER CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN IF YOUR WORK USING THIS TEMPLATE IS FEATURED IN PRINTED MEDIA OR ON THE INTERNET.