Custom Card Design
Select Digital or Printed cards in the drop down menus. Please allow 5-7 business days for your first proof. Please include all your design info in the notes to seller at checkout and attach pics in a convo. ONE REVISION is included with purchase. Please note that custom designs will be consistent with the other designs in the shop in terms of aesthetics. Please convo me if you have any questions - thank you!
LET'S BE BFFs ☺
*** QUICK FAQ, PRETTY PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING ***
- How long (average) and how much?
* Digital - Emailed in 1 to 2 business days.
* Digital RUSH - Emailed same day by midnight if ordered before 2PM (CST).
* Printed - Delivered to you in 3 to 4 business days. Add 1 business day per additional proof. All print orders include FREE 1 business day shipping (US Only). I recommend purchasing at least 1 1/2 weeks before you'd like to mail your cards (US Only).
- Prices can be found under PURCHASING OPTIONS, there's also a competitor price comparison below that
- Business Days? M-F excluding major US holidays.
- I need a qty different than what's listed, will you set up a custom listing? Sure, the minimum print order is 25 cards. Pricing reduces from 25 to 50 cards and then there's a flat price per card for more than 50 cards. Just convo me with what listing you'd like and how many you need.
- Your listing is charging shipping for a digital order? Please use the code "DIGITALNOSHIP"
- How many revisions do I get? 1 proof is included with purchase. Additional proofs, including file reformatting for different printing specs, are $5.00 each. Please add an additional proof to your order if you'd like to see more than one variation of the invite. Please make sure you include ALL DESIGN DETAILS in the notes to seller at checkout. (Names, Ages, Date, Time, Location, RSVP info, Back Option (see additional images in listing for options, if available))
- Where can I print my digital file? Anywhere you'd like. I recommend local print shops over big box retail stores. I recommend 130# Matte or 110# Pearl paper.
- Where do I send my pictures (if applicable)? Email them to admin [!at] icingonthepaper.com
- I need an Invite and an RSVP from the same listing, how do I do that? Just put the same listing in your cart twice including the details for each card in the notes to seller at checkout.
*** PURCHASING OPTIONS ***
- DIGITAL, $17.50: Front and back, 5" x 7", 300 DPI, RGB digital files with a 0.125" bleed. (Bleed is the area trimmed from the card when printed.) Intended to fit in A7 or 5.25" x7.25" envelope.
- DIGITAL RUSH, $25.00: Same as above, files will be delivered the same business day by midnight if ordered before 2 pm.
- FLAT, $2.00 to $1.50 ea.: Printed cards are 5"x7" and come with white envelopes and free next business day shipping (US Only). Minimum purchase of 25 cards is required. You do not need to purchase the digital files with printing.
- FLAT UE, $2.10 to $1.60 ea. (Min 25): UE is upgraded envelope options. Choose from Silver Lined, Gold Lined, Kraft or Pearl.
- FLAT US, $2.30 to $1.80 ea. (Min 25): US is upgrade shape options. Choose from scallop or 0.25" rounded edges.
- FLAT US UE, $2.40 to $1.90 ea. (Min 25): US UE is both upgrade envelope and shape options.
Why so much? We use HIGH-END, QUALITY materials and print presses make our products and offer the FASTEST shipping possible. IOTP products cost ** LESS ** than online big box retailers. BONUS: you don't have to drag your kids out with you and entertain them for 30 minutes while it's getting printed! Yay! And you're supporting a small business while saving money - even more yay!!
*** PRICE COMPARE (01.22.2015) ***
Icing on the Paper, 25 Cards & Envelope: $50.00 ($2.00 ea.), reduces the more you buy up to 50 cards. INCLUDES ONE BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING. And you don't have to go somewhere else and enter and manage your order.
MPix, Digital File + 25 Cards & Envelopes: $17.50 + $28.00 + $7.95 = $53.45 ($2.14 ea.)
*online pricing: 130# paper, includes white envelopes, can only order in qty of 25, standard shipping 5+ days $7.95, 5 minutes to order
FedEx, Digital File + 20 Cards & Envelopes: $17.50 + $39.99 = $57.49 ($2.85 ea.)
*online pricing: matte paper of unknown weight, white envelopes, can only order in qtys of 10, 7 business day shipping, 15 minutes to order
Office Depot/Max, Digital File + 25 Cards & Envelopes: $17.50 + $43.99 = $61.49 ($2.46 ea.)
*online pricing: unknown paper weight, not standard 5x7 size, 50 envelopes, can only order cards in qtys of 25, 7-10 business day shipping or can pick up in store, 15 minutes to order
*** ADDITIONAL FAQ & STUFF YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE PURCHASING ***
Your order will be shipped to the address associated with your ETSY account, please ensure this is correct BEFORE placing your order. Once your proof has been approved, I cannot change the delivery address.
An email will be sent with your tracking info via an Etsy email address (not from me personally). I will not be notified if you respond to this email. Please use convos to ask questions if needed.
NO REFUNDS on printed or digital products will be provided after a proof had been emailed. Please allow for some color variation in printed products. Should your order have a defect of some kind, please contact me immediately and I will process a re-print. Re-prints will take 2-3 days (US Only). Discounts are not offered for re-prints.
For shipping somewhere other than the US, Canada or Australia, please contact me with a mailing address before purchasing for an estimate. For Canada and Australia, please include a desired delivery date in the notes to seller at checkout. Any overages in shipping will be refunded and a receipt provided.
Refunds will not be given for unanticipated delays by the shipping provider. Unanticipated delays may include events like inclement weather, etc.
Direct Checkout is the preferred method of payment. All transactions are processed though Etsy so I never have access to your personal information other than name and address for shipping purposes.
Taxes: I collect taxes on purchases for shipping addresses in the State of Texas. The State of Texas collects taxes on graphic design services. Please see www.window.state.tx.us for more information.
All US orders are shipped 1 day UPS (except to PO Boxes which will receive 3-5 day USPS shipping). International orders are shipped 3-5 day USPS and additional duty and tax fees may apply and are collected at the time of delivery. International orders may take up to 3 weeks for shipping.
Have a time sensitive order? Please read all of this info, pretty, pretty please? :) I'd love for you to purchase our high-quality, custom designed printed products but we also offer digital versions of out stuff for peeps in a rush.
Best Case Estimated Product Timeline:
(Day 1-2) You submit your order, and I send an electronic proof via convo
(Day 2) You approve proof and I send to print
(Day 3) Your order is being printed & prepared for shipping
(Day 4) You order is delivered usually before I can update your tracking info (cuz the photo lab is that awesome)
But please plan for 7 business days as edits and mistakes happen. To make sure your order is processed correctly and efficiently, please include all your info and order details in the Notes to Seller at checkout even if you emailed and convo-ed it to me. Please use CONVOS to contact me if you have any questions.
If you need extra edits or if you place an order or approve a proof after 3pm, it may add a day or so. Business hours are M-F 8-5 CST excluding holidays but I answer questions whenever I can.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ETSY SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. PLAN TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS. This includes some time for me to fix mistakes if something isn't right but are usually delivered in 3-5 business days.
International orders can take up to 2-3 weeks. Shipping to Canada is usually 1-1.5 weeks. If duties or other fees are levied at the time of delivery, you are responsible for payment.
If your package is lost, stolen, or delivered to the wrong address, I cannot file a claim with UPS on your behalf, only you can do this (because the package originates from my printer and it's not addressed to me). I will not issue a refund for this or offer discounted re-printing as you should be fully reimbursed by UPS if your claim is legitimate. Unfortunately if this happens, you'll have to place a new order :( I know this sucks, but I can't float a loan to UPS for their mistakes.
I cannot offer a refund if your shipment was not delivered by your deadline if it is the fault of UPS or extraordinary circumstances such as severe weather (tornadoes, snow storms, etc.). Even if you have paid for expedited shipping, your order can be delayed ... especially if a polar vortex or super storm sandy is hovering over your hometown. Just sayin. :)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read before you purchase! -
NO REFUNDS can be made on ELECTRONIC, CUSTOMIZED or PERSONALIZED items UNLESS your product is not exactly as you ordered it as set forth in the listing or last proof. Please note that some listings have upgraded features like rounded corners. These must be purchased separately from printing. THE LISTING IMAGES ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE MEANT TO DEMONSTRATE THE OPTIONS YOU HAVE, NOT A GUARANTEE OF SERVICE.
If you received your order and it has print quality issues, I will contact the printer to see if they will reprint depending on the issue you're reporting. **REFUNDS** CANNOT BE GIVEN FOR ORDERS WITH PRINT QUALITY ISSUES, THIS INCLUDES TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS. I WILL HAVE YOUR ORDER RE-PRINTED AND SHIPPED TO YOU (UPS 1 Bus Day in US) AT NO ADDITIONAL COST IF THE PRINTER MADE A MISTAKE.
Your purchase of a listing confirms that you are agreeing to purchase the item as it appears in the listing or your last proof, whichever is most up to date.
Print quality problems DO NOT include color variation. Most items in this shop are produced via digital printing which uses only four inks to create all printed colors, therefore, some colors are difficult to match. A DIGITAL PRINT OF A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT WOULD IF PRINTED ON PHOTO PAPER, they use different techniques, inks and paper. I CANNOT offer a refund because of this.
Print quality problems also DO NOT include area trimmed after printing. All proofs are sent with a 0.125" bleed that are trimmed from the final product.
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR OWN DIGITAL FILES FOR PRINT, you are responsible for ensuring your files meet the following criteria: RGB color space, 300 dpi PDF, JPG or TIFF (flatten transparencies and outline fonts if necessary), and provide a 0.125" bleed and safe area. By submitting your files for print you agree that your files meet the above criteria and approve of the files as-is. There are no refunds for this type of transaction.
IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED with your product, PLEASE contact me before leaving negative feedback and give me a chance to make it right! I realize that every purchase is unique and sometimes things happen that are unexpected. So, take a deep breath and let's figure out how to make it right.
So you have questions, huh? Me too! :) Let's figure this out together ...
IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY, please let me know before you purchase so that I can evaluate whether or not it's possible for me to accommodate you.
::: Q: I really like a listing in your shop but it's not exactly what I want, can I change it?
A: You can change the colors and fonts on any listing for free. I can usually make other changes upon request but it depends on how busy the shop is and how long you can wait for the changes.
::: Q: How do I send you all of my information for an item? :::
A: PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE NOTES TO SELLER AT CHECKOUT. I understand that stuff will invariably be left out of your details too, that's what the proofs are for.
If you have to wait until you have all the information, please do so. This ensures that you get your first proof as close to the final product as possible and your first proof isn't wasted. Please don't send text information as as .jpg or other image files that I will have to re-type your information from (I will make mistakes!). I don't currently offer suggestions on wording, etc.
NOTE: All original images and text associated with www.icingonthepaper.etsy.com is copyright Icing on the Paper, LLC (2014) and their respective owners. No information on this site can be shared electronically or otherwise without giving credit to the photographer (if applicable) and Icing on the Paper, LLC for the designs and content featured here.
:::::::::::: PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATES ::::::::::::
2. Because of the nature of this product, absolutely NO REFUNDS can be given for this product.
3. You need to know how to use Photoshop, layers and clipping masks to use this product. This product is NOT intended for Photoshop beginners and technical assistance is not offered with purchase.
4. Fonts are NOT included with purchase of your template; however, the name of the fonts used will be provided.
5. You are responsible for assuring that your file meets the size, bleed, crop, color profile etc. of the printer you’ve chosen. Icing on the Paper cannot be held responsible for print production errors.
6. Files are created in Photoshop CS5 and are not guaranteed to work with Photoshop elements or previous versions of Photoshop. Purchase at your own risk. Template designs are as-is.
8. TEMPLATE LICENSE – Only for use by photographers to create products for clients they have physically taken pictures of or for personal use. YOU MAY NOT USE THESE FILES OR ANY PORTION OF THE FILES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
a. Re-sell as a digital file or physical product on a retail site (i.e., Etsy, Zazzle, Café Press, etc.).
b. Transfer a copy of this file to anyone else.
c. Use portions of this file on a blog, website or any other application other than what the original design is intended for.
d. This list is not inclusive of all prohibited uses. Icing on the Paper retains the right to define inappropriate uses not covered here. If you are unclear about how you can use this file, please ask first!
9. Icing on the Paper maintains the copyright for all images used in templates and may use them it whatever way it chooses. You may in now way claim any portion of the template or designs as your own.
10. PROPER CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN IF YOUR WORK USING THIS TEMPLATE IS FEATURED IN PRINTED MEDIA OR ON THE INTERNET.